TriValley Primary Care is committed to providing quality medical care that is community oriented. We pledge to provide ethical, comprehensive, and compassionate care to all members of the families we serve in a cost effective manner.
By adhering to our Mission Statement:
- We are recognized by our patients, employers and insurers, as well as our community, as the premier medical group in the area.
- We are a resource for providing medical information to our community.
- We conduct our medical practice in a manner that is cognizant of costs to patients while placing ethical and appropriate care first.
- We recognize, to fulfill our mission, we must attract excellent providers and staff by offering a competitive package of wages and benefits, and a working atmosphere that is attentive to the needs of patients and caregivers alike.
Our strengths and differentiating features:
- We are community-based and maintain a small town atmosphere.
- We are a community resource for preventive care and patient education. We are committed to being strong patient advocates.
- We provide a select team of board certified physicians and medical providers.
- We provide excellent accessibility for patients.
- We are advocates of a patient centered Medical Home.
- We are committed to maintaining internal quality parameters and monitoring systems.
- We maintain a strong administrative infrastructure to support physicians and staff, allowing them to focus on patient care.
- We are committed to being proactive and visionary.
"A Community of Physicians ... for the Community"